The Campbell Strong Defense Alliance, Inc. (CSDA) was the result of a collaborative planning effort that began in 2015 in response to the inactivation of the 159th Combat Aviation Brigade (CAB) at Fort Campbell in 2014, resulting in the loss of 2,500 Soldiers from the Post…Read More >
To Champion the Fort Campbell Community.
Campbell Strong Defense Alliance addresses all matters of military significance to ensure the region achieves its full economic potential while supporting and partnering with Fort Campbell to embrace our military and their families with enduring economic and workforce opportunities.
Who We Are
The Campbell Strong Defense Alliance is a regional organization of local business, military, and community leaders who share a unified vision to support Fort Campbell, strengthen the regional economy, and serve the military population of Kentucky & Tennessee.
Our strategic goals support the Army’s mission and Installation Strategy to:
- Support Soldiers and their Families
- Strengthen Readiness & Resilience
- Modernize and Innovate
- Promote Stewardship
- Mechatronics Program – Partnership with Austin Peay State University, Hopkinsville Community College & Tennessee College of Applied Technology to develop a Career Skills Program.
- Campbell Strong Workforce Partnership – Helped secure a $7.7 million U.S. Department of Labor workforce development grant to help veterans and spouses transition into the civilian workforce.
- VK Integrated Systems – played a key role in the decision-making process for the company to move to Clarksville, Tennessee.
- Support of Future Vertical Lift – Worked with Kentucky & Tennessee government and the Army’s Future Vertical Lift Teams on resolutions to support the Army’s modernization efforts.
- Barrack Support – Helped secure $70M for upgrades of Fort Campbell’s 1st Brigade Barracks by working with congressional leaders.