Robertson County touts itself as being a small town with a big town within minutes, Nashville. Located between interstates 24 and 65 it encompasses several small sized communities, including Adam, Springfield, and Greenbriar.
Whether you are coming to the “Turning of the Pig” event in Greenbrier or to “Trash and Treasures” in Cross Plains. Or maybe you’re in search of the Bell Witch in Adams or have come to see a score of other exciting venues; you will always find a warm, inviting and genuine welcome from our 70,000 citizens that call Robertson County home.
For a bewitching experience
enjoy the Bell Witch Fall Festival, a celebration of Arts, Culture and Music.
The Robertson County History Museum
opened to the public on January 7, 1993 and is currently located in the “Old Post Office” Building located in the Historic Downtown District of Springfield.
There’s plenty to do and see in Robertson County
- Turning of the Pig, Greenbrier
- 4th of July Parade, Greenbrier
- 4th of July Festivities, J. Travis Price Park, Springfield
- 4th of July Fireworks, J. Travis Price Park, Springfield
- Tennessee-Kentucky Threshing Show, Hwy 41 & Bell School, Adams
- Concerts in the Park, J. Travis Price Park, Springfield
- Robertson County Fair, Fairgrounds, Springfield
- Spirit, The Bell Witch Story, Bell School, Adams
- Christmas Sampler, The Center, Springfield
- Midnight Gala, The Center, Springfield
- Art in the Park, J Travis Park, Springfield, first Saturday in October
Points of Interest:
- Canoe the Red River, Adams
- Have an old-fashioned sundae with old-fashioned friendly service at Thomas Drugs, Cross Plains
- Traverse the Greenway and feed the geese at J. Travis Price Park, Springfield
- Enjoy a fried bologna sandwich at Orlinda General Store, Orlinda
- Worship at Milldale Presbyterian Church, Milldale
- View historic homes in Springfield’s Historic District, Springfield
- Dine at The Depot or Burdett’s Tea Shoppe in downtown Springfield
- Visit the Bell Witch Cave, Adams
- Shop for antiques throughout downtown Springfield
- Golf at The Legacy & Carr’s Creek in Springfield, Pebble Brook in Coopertown, Oak Hills in Greenbrier